Reservoir Services Technical Assistant (ID: 130)
Closes: 1/08/2019 4:00:00 p.m.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Reservoir Services team. You will be assisting our Reservoir Engineering & Chemistry teams, so every day will be different. This is an entry level, permanent position, for a motivated person.
You will assist with:
- Environmental monitoring and sampling in geothermal power stations & areas
- Assembly & servicing of downhole geothermal instruments
- Calibration of instruments and equipment
- Data entry, technical report writing and other administrative duties as required
Ideal candidate will:
- Be a team player, but also have ability to work independently
- Have strong logical thinking and problem solving ability
- Have an interest in electronics & be mechanically minded
- Possess a commitment to safe working practices and quality procedures.
A recognised tertiary education in a technical discipline would be an advantage
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and a full driver’s licence.
MB Century is a drug and alcohol free workplace